Discussion Topics« Return to Available: Jobs / Freelancing / Prospects
ISO: Software Developer- Full Time
Contact Name: Murphy Baker
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Name: Tricerat, Inc.
Company Website: http://www.tricerat.com
City, State of Position: Owings Mills, MD
Title of Employment Opportunity: Software Developer
Type of Position: Full Time Employment
Job Description: Tricerat, Inc. is more than an innovative world-class software company; we are real people solving real problems for our customers. Our mission is to make IT simple for our network admin clients and we do it in a high-energy work environment that offers challenge and fun. Tricerat works hard but our offices are more than a maze of ties and cubicles: we wear jeans to work when not in front of the customer. Tricerat is employee focused, we are a connected company where your opinions and thoughts matter. We are a culture where we can walk down the hall to talk through a challenge with the person compiling code real-time. We sell solutions not features, we blow off steam playing games. We are proud and relentlessly driven to solve the customer’s challenges. We are as much about our employees as we are about our customers. If this sounds like a fit for you, we want you to join us.
To be successful the Software Developer is more than the adjectives: talented, hardworking and dedicated, we are looking for a programmer who has seen problems before, knows what works and what does not, and can jump in day one of their employment.
You heard about us, here is what we expect from you:
• We are looking for an individual who enjoys working with cross-functional teams such as Sales Engineers, Quality Assurance and Technical Support to deliver high quality and timely products to the market.
• We are looking for software developers who have a background in advanced design, code writing, debugging and testing for web services, Windows-based/server, Mac OSX and mobile applications.
• We are looking for individuals who are comfortable working with Agile software development processes.
• We are looking for creativity, forward-thinking, self-motivation and tech savvy.
To be successful, you will:
• Design and develop complex software solutions for new software products and enhancements to existing software products
• Analyze user needs and develop functional specifications for new software products
• Analyze functional specifications and user needs to determine feasibility of design within time and cost restraints
• Participate in and contribute to technical design reviews
• Work with technical, sales and marketing staff to understand and develop resolution of software problems
• Work in a rapid release product environment
• Deliver assigned tasks within cost and schedule requirements
• Participate in team meetings
• Other duties as assigned
Skills & Requirements: Skills and Requirements:
• Three or more years of recent hands-on coding and software design in a corporate environment
• Familiarity with C/C++ or Java
• Ability to self-manage and prioritize work programs
• Understanding of large scale problem solving and system engineering
• Bachelor’s degree (BS) in Computer Science or related field
• Experience building client-facing mobile applications in an enterprise environment desired
• Past experience working in SCRUM teams a plus
How to Apply: Please use the following link to apply for the Software Developer position: https://tricerat.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=28