Discussion Topics« Return to Available: Jobs / Freelancing / Prospects
ISO: Inside Sales Representative- Full tIme
Contact Name: Murphy Baker
Contact Email Address: email@example.com
Company Name: Tricerat, Inc.
Company Website: http://www.tricerat.com
City, State of Position: Owings Mills, MD
Title of Employment Opportunity: Inside Sales Representative
Type of Position: Full Time Employment
Job Description: Tricerat, Inc. is more than an innovative world-class software company; we are real people solving real problems for our customers. Our mission is to make IT simple for our network admin clients and we do it in a high-energy work environment that offers challenge and fun. Tricerat works hard but our offices are more than a maze of ties and cubicles: we wear jeans to work when not in front of the customer. Tricerat is employee focused, we are a connected company where your opinions and thoughts matter. We are a culture where we can walk down the hall to talk through a challenge with the person compiling code real-time. We sell solutions not features, we blow off steam playing games. We are proud and relentlessly driven to solve the customer’s challenges. We are as much about our employees as we are about our customers. If this sounds like a fit for you, we want you to join us.
To be successful, the Inside Sales Representative is more than the adjectives: talented, hardworking and dedicated. We are looking for team players who have a strong business acumen and possess the aptitude to easily engage, establish rapport with key business professionals and prospects, and provide solutions from our array of product offerings.
You heard about us, here is what we expect from you:
• Ideal candidates will be looking to advance their career in technical software sales and will commit to improving revenue and promote Tricerat solutions through active prospecting of new business.
• We are looking to build leaders who can be coached to manage a high volume of leads, connect with key contacts in targeted organizations, and speak like an industry expert.
• We are looking for individuals who can develop an understanding of our customer base, our marketplace, and our competitive advantage.
• We are looking for individuals who are curious and not afraid of achieving excellence.
To be successful, you will:
• Conduct high-volume interactions (cold calling, email, live chat) with prospects identified through lead generation activities
• Identify new business opportunities
• Generate qualified leads for the sales team
• Schedule appointments for the sales team and/or product demos
• Record all activity into CRM system timely and accurately
• Execute sales territory plan to meet/exceed monthly, quarterly and annual goals
• Maintain current knowledge on products and services offered by the company and its competitors
• Participate in sales and technology training
• Participate in marketing and calling campaigns
• Work as a team player providing sales support and product expertise as needed
• Participate in Social Media: blogging, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, YouTube, Wistia
• Other duties as assigned
Skills & Requirements: Skills and Requirements:
• Communicate directly with customers; positively represent the company and provide excellent customer service
• Ability to listen to and interpret customer requirements and present technical solutions
• Effective in managing time and activities, to include administrative responsibilities
• Use of CRM to document, manage, and report on selling activity
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently, in a team environment and effectively interact with management and customers
• Open minded and willingness to try new approaches as required by company and marketplace
• Bachelor’s degree
• Exposure to an IT selling environment is preferred
How to Apply: Please use the following link to apply for the Inside Sales Representative position: https://tricerat.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=22