Discussion Topics« Return to Available: Jobs / Freelancing / Prospects
ISO: Territory Sales Manager- Full Time
Contact Name: Murphy Baker
Contact Email Address: email@example.com
Company Name: Tricerat, Inc.
Company Website: http://www.tricerat.com
City, State of Position: Owings Mills, MD
Title of Employment Opportunity: Territory Sales Manager
Type of Position: Full Time Employment
Job Description: Tricerat, Inc. is more than an innovative world-class software company; we are real people solving real problems for our customers. Our mission is to make IT simple for our network admin clients and we do it in a high-energy work environment that offers challenge and fun. Tricerat works hard but our offices are more than a maze of ties and cubicles: we wear jeans to work when not in front of the customer. Tricerat is employee focused, we are a connected company where your opinions and thoughts matter. We are a culture where we can walk down the hall to talk through a challenge with the person compiling code real-time. We sell solutions not features, we blow off steam playing games. We are proud and relentlessly driven to solve the customer’s challenges. We are as much about our employees as we are about our customers. If this sounds like a fit for you, we want you to join us.
To be successful, the Territory Sales Manager is more than the adjectives: talented, hardworking and dedicated; we are looking for a sales hunter who can jump in day one of their employment.
You heard about us, here is what we expect from you:
• We are looking for an individual who is looking to advance their career in technical software sales and will commit to improving revenue through active account management of new business development, upselling to existing clients and securing contract renewals in the assigned geographic region.
• We are looking to build leaders who can be coached to lead their extended territory team through the sales cycle.
• We are looking for individuals who have the capacity to be a thought leader to prospective clients on how Tricerat solutions will provide value to their businesses.
• We are looking for individuals who can develop an understanding of how customers interact in the marketplace and how the competition relates to clients to ensure all accounts are being maintained and fully optimized.
• We are looking for individuals who are curious and not afraid of achieving excellence.
To be successful, you will:
• Own and execute sales territory plan to meet/exceed monthly, quarterly and annual goals
• Develop and maintain pipeline in sales territory through prospecting, calling, email and live chat
• Listen to and interpret customer requirements, build knowledge of customer challenges and present technical solutions that directly apply to customer needs
• Create value for customers by highlighting the company’s capabilities and reputation
• Identify and qualify new business opportunities, and increase revenue in existing accounts
• Upsell to existing clients, driving renewals and ensuring customer satisfaction
• Generate referrals from existing and new customers
• Maintain a high volume of outbound calling activity on a daily basis to perspective customers
• Provide sales call reports, territory analysis and insight, accurate and timely data within the NetSuite system, and accurate forecasting
• Communicate directly with customers; positively represent the company and provide excellent customer service
• Arrange and participate in product demonstrations and presentations
• Be a player coach providing feedback across the organization and mentoring inside sales representatives
• Maintain up to date knowledge on products and services offered by the company and its competitors
• Participate in team meetings to stay up to date on company’s sales and marketing efforts
• Participate in and support Tricerat on Social Media: blogging, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, YouTube, Wistia
• Other duties as assigned
Skills & Requirements: Skills and Requirements:
• Solution selling experience
• Ability to listen to and translate customer requirements into Tricerat technical solutions
• Effective in managing time and activities, to include administrative responsibilities
• Use of CRM to document, manage, and report on selling activity
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently, in a team environment and effectively interact with management, vendors and customers
• Bachelor’s degree
• Exposure to an IT selling environment is preferred
• Up to 20% travel
How to Apply: Please use the following link to apply for the Territory Sales Manager position: https://tricerat.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=27