ISO: Freelance Videographer for One-Time Gig

Type of Position: Freelance

Job Description: The American Visionary Art Museum is looking for a videographer to document its 22nd gala program, on Saturday, November 18, 7pm-8:30pm with honorees Diane Ackerman: Pulitzer Prize nominated author, poet, and naturalist who has written two dozen highly-acclaimed works of poetry and nonfiction, including New York Times bestsellers The Zookeeper's Wife; 
and Richard Garriott: astronaut, video game designer, and the first person to organize an art exhibition in space.

Skills & Requirements: We are looking for documentation of just the remarks portion of the evening. Intro by our founder and director and the honorees' acceptance speeches. Perhaps some b-roll of the live auction and dinner. As back up, please be prepared to bring your own mic.

How to Apply: please send an email of interest and link to video projects to helen@avam.org

Salary Range: Freelance/Contract - $100+/hour

Replies to this Topic

Thanks Rachel, I've let my friend Chuck know about this.

Hello Rachel, thank you for posting!

I am very interested. My cinematography reel can be seen here: https://vimeo.com/242466972 and director's reel here: https://vimeo.com/237855537 

I have filmed events for Associated Black Charities, the Maryland Institute College of Art, and YWCA Baltimore, and more. If you would need a resume or have any other questions, please let me know! I can be reached at madelinemariebecker@gmail.com or 513-205-5697. 

Thank you,

Madeline Becker

Madeline, I'm just the messenger.  Please contact the original poster for the job: please send an email of interest and link to video projects to helen@avam.org

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite

B'More Creatives