Her Corner Business Accelerator

I just sent this blast:
I learned of a great business accelerator happening in DC & Philly call HerCorner.org. I was super interested and asked if they would come to Baltimore. They can if we have 6. This would be 6 businesses ready to grow in different spaces. I figure with this group we have a wide variety of businesses.
No benefit to me other than being able to participate.
Official info and informational calls are below.

The Her Corner Accelerator is a program for women business owners (at least 1 year into their business and building their own brand,) that teaches women how to scale their companies. 
The program is offered in-person on a monthly basis for 6 months and also includes one-on-one personal coaching throughout the program.
Results from past participants have included: 
  1. Average annual revenue increase of 46%  
  2. Improved operational processes  
  3. Clearly defined, scalable business model  
  4. New product and business line launches
  5. More in control of their business and their lives
We’d like to invite you to learn more about how the program will work by joining us for a small group (no more than 10) discussion with the Founder and CEO of Her Corner who will also be facilitating the Baltimore group. 

Please join us on either 

Dec 4th at 12PM (Details and Register HERE
or
Dec 11th at 12PM (Details and Register HERE)
For more information about the program, click here: https://hercorner.org/how-it-works-accelerator/

To learn more about our Baltimore Facilitator, Frederique Irwin, click here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/frederiquecirwin/ 

Replies to this Topic

Hi all

I wanted to reply to say that I am a DC based web strategist who has been through the HerCorner Accelerator and I have nothing but positive things to say about both the experience and the impact it has had on my business. Both Frederique and Kimby (her partner) are smart, savvy, and passionate about growing women's businesses. My business has grown substantially (and smartly) since I became involved with this program in early 2015 and I can attribute much of that to my participation in the Accelerator. I am happy to answer any questions (and I promise I am not a plant.) 

Erika

Thanks Erika. That is great to hear. I am so impressed by the outline of the program, the facilitators and the model. I am hopeful we can make it happen in Baltimore. Please pass along to any Baltimore Women in Business you know.

I agree with Erika! I've been a member of the Her Corner Accelerator program (with Erika, actually! : ) and it was one of the best business decisions I ever made. The group helped me grown my design business from 2 to 4 employees, and helped me start a second business at the same time. I highly recommend the program to any women-owned businesses who are ready and willing to commit to growing and focusing on their business. And, I promise I am not a plant either, just someone who really recommends the program! I am happy to answer any questions any potential members may have.

Looks great, Rebecca! I'll be there on December 4th.

Susan

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite

B'More Creatives