Great addition to your team

I just sent this blast:

Greetings! 

I have worked with this candidate in 2 positions; first she was my Office Manager in my spa business in Frederick MD and then again in Business Development at Three Dog Logistics. 

She is in search of a new opportunity where she can use her organization, administrative and communication skills.  I think she would be a phenomenal asset for an organization needing someone who is fearless to approach people. Sales, event coordination, marketing implementation, office management, business development or any position needing the unique combination of people skills and organization with attention to details.

A great right arm to any executive or team. 

Kelly K Spore Marketing_Business Development.pdf

Any questions, feel free to reach out to me or contact her directly.

Best regards and happy holidays!

Yvette

Replies to this Topic

Hi Kelly,

Not sure if this would be of interest? Let me know if you have questions about the company. http://bai.balancetrak.com/lists/68/jobdescription.aspx?q=FcoVtSgfXBEERWcp1YQ958tt2g6ME5V1SW%2b9Q99yFGUeX6r1jTxYQ45EfCwC1HjDS8ASHmuVmBS3hB0GZeHP7MJX1yWOw92cwOGO1%2bNtuKi29N3xKDZR0Ar18LKX%2f3OqffpMysQnAw3bSKMAdjoPrznXDzDSKRni

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite

B'More Creatives